Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gnawing

I left work today with a plot bunny gnawing at my butt. Certainly it's not difficult to get hit by them when you work around so many words. It can be dangerous at times since you can start to feel overwhelmed with that feeling of it's all been done before. I try to beat that feeling with a stick when it raises its ugly head.

I was trying to get some scifi shelved before time to clock out and there was a guy in the section yapping away loudly on his cel phone. I don't know about you, but I don't need to hear the nitty-gritty details of your problems with child custody, medical results or other extremely personal drama. Why do people just assume a cell phone gives them some cone of silence to talk about all kinds of TMI.

It's like those people that pick their nose while waiting in traffic. The kinds that dig for gold like they're training for the Olympics. I CAN SEE YOU!!!

I've been lax in writing here. So starting today I'll be updating daily. Off to feed these bunnies some carrots!

No comments: