Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.


So the battery ran out for my camera and I was full of grump thinking that I wouldn't get the promised picture (well technically two) up today, again.

Why does it have to be a new picture? So here we have my first BPAL imp purchase from sometime last year. Also on top of and beside two of my favorite books, imagine that!

Of these group my favorites were Miskatonic University, Paris and Jack. Now a handy little breakdown of their scents. (taken from the bpal site)

Miskatonic University: The scent of Irish coffee, dusty tomes and polished oakwood halls. How could a girl resist that? Ok, how could this girl resist, it's like a litany of some of my favorite things. It's a sweet, woody smell. Had a lady come in the store one day and go "Do you smell something like...cherry tobacco?", "Oh, that's probably me." Lady: *impressed* It smells so nice, reminds me of my father's pipe. I think it's intended scent was proven there.
I'd probably jump a guy that smelled like the description on the site.


Jack: The scent of warm, glowing jack o'lanterns on a warm autumn night: true Halloween pumpkin, spiced with nutmeg, glowing peach and murky clove. I honestly just found this and I don't know why I haven't worn it until now. Sweet and spicy, one of those you catch yourself sniffing all day. Not so foody smelling that you're hungry all day. (Not to mention that whole "murky clove" thing)

Paris: Lavender, softly underscored by lotus and spice. Something nice to wear with a dress, it's the girlier of the two. Also, surprise, not a food scent.

I'm leaning towards buying a big size of Miskatonic, it's just that delicious.

No comments: