Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!

Which is pretty obvious.
I'll miss the number 8 at the end of the year, I've always kind of liked it. Sure it's a lucky number and all, and it's half of my personal lucky number.

Year of the ox and all. Let's find some kind of horoscope shall we?

Courtesy of Free Will Astrology
(I trust them because the first horoscope I read of mine featured pregnant giraffes. Seriously, how can you go wrong with advice that involves that!)


In 2009, you'll receive a lot of help, some unexpected, whenever you phase out your trivial desires so that you can better pursue your truly important desires. The coming months will also be an excellent time to shed unrealistic fantasies so you can be freer to concentrate on the realistic kind. While these are not quite once-in-a lifetime opportunities, Virgo, they may be the once-in-a-decade variety. Why not draw up a plan for how you can take maximum advantage of the specific luck that will be flowing your way?

Good thing I'm buying that little calendar tomorrow.

No comments: