Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ten things from the prompt generator!

(With thanks to Lynn Viehl, who makes blogging something interesting every day look easy. She's one of my inspirations to get this damn thing flying)

Prompts from : Imagination Prompt Generator

Is there another way to look at it?
You can try standing on your head, or using an empty paper towel roll as a telescope. If you want to get really fancy, and are patient enough, use two toilet paper rolls as binoculars.

Write a haiku about what you see out the window.
The cold dark sidewalk
A scraping noise from below.
Big Kitty wants in.

Normal is...
A lie people tell themselves to excuse bad behavior.
See also: Boring

Do you work too much?
I don't work enough. If I'm not doing, I'm napping.

Write about a question that looms large in your mind right now.
Good grief, what do I have to wear to work tomorrow.
(answer, Red tunicy jacket, River whoops the Reavers boots, Stevie Nicks skirt and warm black leggings)

Name five things in your freezer.
Ice cubes, Pork chops, peas-n-carrots, the fruit experiment potstickers, ground beef
(soon, homemade chicken broth!)

An activity that I enjoy is...
Sorting tiny doll shoes. It's very relaxing.

What does your cat think?
Food food, where is my food, oh there is my food NOM NOM NOM let me out, let me in where is my food? There it is! NOM NOM NOM isitinyourlapnow

Right now, I feel...
Sleepy, and a little bit gassy from the smoked chicken.
I feel pretty content right now.

Today when I put on my pants, I...
Will wonder why they are a skirt.

No comments: